TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO PURCHASES MADE ONLINE VIA THE FESTIVAL WEBSITE AND UPON ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL
The online purchase of tickets for the London Mountain Film Festival is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions ("Ticket Terms"). By purchasing a Festival ticket, you agree to be bound by these Ticket Terms. You also agree to use your ticket in accordance with these Ticket Terms. Please read these Ticket Terms carefully before purchasing your tickets.
By using our site to purchase tickets you will provide us with certain personal and payment information.
We use your data to provide and improve our products and services, including for marketing, research, feedback and enquiries, and for safety and security purposes. We will use your data to comply with laws and regulations. We may use your data to prevent and detect crime, such as fraud.
1. Purchasing your tickets
1. Festival tickets may be purchased through the Festival website ("Site")
2. By placing an order for tickets through the Site, you are making a request to book tickets for the relevant pass or session subject to these Ticket Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
3. We will only be bound by an on-line booking through the Site once we have processed your payment and we have sent an email to you confirming your booking.
4. Tickets are sold at the price displayed on the Site for the relevant day(s) or session. All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax.
5. It is possible to use any promotional codes through the Site.
6. Tickets are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your ticket(s) in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong ticket or the wrong number of tickets), if you are excluded from entering the Festival for any breach of these Ticket Terms, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, we may, entirely at our discretion, refund you or exchange your ticket(s) in any of the situations mentioned above or where there has been any customer service issue that we consider warrants a full or partial refund or other offer of goodwill from us. Please note that, unless otherwise specified, any such refund will exclude any additional amounts paid for other items such as food and drink or merchandise.
7. Seating is unallocated.
8. It is not possible to book tickets by phone. Tickets purchased at the door are subject to these same Terms & Conditions.
9. The total amount payable will be displayed as the headline ticket price inclusive of the booking fee. By sending a request to book tickets, you agree to pay the booking fee incorporated in the headline ticket price.
1. At all times, we will endeavour to ensure that schedules are materially accurate. However, we cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the advertised schedules. We also reserve the right to substitute a film or speaker or vary the time of a talk or film, if necessary for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any advertised Festival feature or Installation.
3. Rules relating to children
1. We advise that children aged 14 and under do not attend the festival for the reasons set out on our ticket pages.
2. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult throughout their visit to the Festival.
1. For tickets delivered to your mobile phone or computer as a QR barcode, please note that the person receiving the barcode is considered to be the rightful ticket holder and such barcode ticket can only be used once.
5. Concession tickets
1. Photographic membership or subscription identification for any discounted tickets purchased through the Site may be requested at the point of admission to the venue or anytime thereafter within the Festival.
2. In the event that appropriate photographic identification cannot be produced upon request, you will be required to pay the difference between the concession price and the applicable full ticket price.
1. Nothing in these Ticket Terms affects your rights under the law or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. In all other circumstances, our liability to you shall be limited to the price paid for your ticket.
7. Your information
1. We believe that purchasing tickets through the Site is absolutely safe. All ordering information (including names and credit card details) is encrypted for maximum security. Credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to our booking system.
1. "Site" means the London Mountain Film Festival website and/or applications which can be used to purchase Festival tickets.
2. "London Mountain Film Festival" and "Festival" are terms for the Event which is owned by Top Munro Ltd
3. The VAT number for Top Munro Ltd is 240072845.
4. For the purposes of your contract to purchase any tickets, such contract will be with Top Munro Ltd.
5. Top Munro Ltd reserves the right to change these Ticket Terms at any time without notice. Such changes will be posted on www.londonmountainfestival.com.
6. We may assign, transfer or deal in any other way with our rights and obligations under these Ticket Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign such rights and obligations.
7. If any part of these Ticket Terms is unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the enforceability, validity or legality of any other part of the Terms will not be affected or impaired in any way.
8. These Ticket Terms are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.